Skin resurfacing can help reverse signs of aging in the skin and reduce a range of other cosmetic concerns. At Layton Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, we offer a range of skin resurfacing treatments to men and women living in Sugar Land, Kerrville and Houston, TX.
What is Skin Resurfacing?
Skin resurfacing is an advanced and versatile skin rejuvenation technique that works by exfoliating the outermost layers of skin. By eliminating damaged, dry and aged skin, the body is able to produce healthier, more radiant skin in its place. Skin resurfacing techniques also stimulate collagen production, which the body will then use to enhance skin volume and elasticity. With skin resurfacing at Layton Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, patients can address the following cosmetic concerns:
- Wrinkles and lines
- Scars (including acne scars)
- Stretch marks
- Hyperpigmentation and skin discoloration
- Uneven skin tone or texture
- Enlarged pores
What Skin Resurfacing Options Are Available?
At Layton Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, we specialize in multiple skin resurfacing techniques. These treatments include:
- Fractora Skin Resurfacing
- Average Cost: $300 to $1,800
- Fractora combines radiofrequency energy with microneedling to produce dramatic rejuvenation results. It can be performed on many areas of the body.
- Renuvion Skin Resurfacing
- Average Cost: $1,250 to $3,500
- Renuvion is a unique treatment that uses helium and gentle heating elements to carefully rejuvenate the skin
Skin resurfacing can help you address a range of cosmetic concerns without any scarring or invasive techniques. To determine if these treatments are right for you, contact us today. We offer skin resurfacing to patients living in Houston, Kerrville and San Antonio, TX.